>to jimmyastley@gmail.com

Deja un comentario

>Hi Jimmy,
I very much regret to have to inform you of this, but we have had to make a decision to cancel the CELTA course that would take place in Natal in January. The reason for taking this decision is that we have not had sufficient applications to justify running this course. We had only received two applications until yesterday (yours and one other candidate), which was the stated deadline for enrollments.This would make it too risky a venture for us go ahead with the plans, so we have had to make this drastic decision as much as we disliked the idea of disappointing those who had applied. We shall definitely be running a course in July 2008 in Recife, so if you are interested in doing this course then we can still do the interview on Thursday 23rd at 13.00. Let me know what you want to do. I would like to thank you in advance for understanding the reasons for this change of plans and hope you will have another opportunity to take the CELTA in the near future.

massa. o curso que eu ia fazer em janeiro em Natal foi cancelado. só porque fazer essa porra era o primeiro de alguns passos que eu queria dar em direção a uns planos. mas como eu nunca posso planejar nada melhor pra mim tudo vai ficar como está. sefudercacete.



Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s